Is it Spring yet? by Samantha Read

Hello Rubber Dancers, have you seen any Spring flowers yet? So far I've seen snowdrops, aconites and daffodils. The days are getting longer and the birds are singing more, in a few months there will be little baby rabbits running around the fields, which always makes me smile.
All the thoughts of Spring inspired this postcard.

I began by creating the background using distress inks, the method where you wipe the inkpad on your sheet, spritz with water and then place your paper/postcard in the wet ink achieving a watercolour like effect.


I then stamped some details using the fabulous, ever useful, space filling Weed love set.


The rabbit and flowers were stamped on white card and coloured using watercolours before being glued in place. I finished my postcard by stamping the word Spring and some hearts, just for a little more detail.

I do hope you like it, thanks so much for looking.

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

The stamps I used are:

Bonny Bunny



 

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
This is gorgeous Sam./ xx

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Join our Combined Blog Hop!

Back from The Netherlands