A Chilly Trio by Samantha Read

Hello Rubber Dancers, it's been very cold here in England recently, we even had a little snow which inspired this trio of ATC's, all made using scraps of cardboard and just one set of Rubber Dance Stamps - Whimsical Winter.


I began by peeling a little of the top layer off the cardboard to reveal the texture underneath, then I painted them and using white paint added the snowflakes. I stamped the images on white card, coloured using watercolours and added sparkle using an embossing powder.
I always find capturing sparkle in a photograph quite difficult, I'm hoping you can see it better in this close up of the tree ATC.


 I do hope you are keeping warm and well, thanks for looking. 
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

The stamp set I used is Whimsical Winter


Comments

Priss BlaFu said…
Love it!!! Keep you Warm too

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi