Tri-Fold Tag Card

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here with a tri-fold tag card.  

This is the front of the card

And it opens up like this


I started with a 20 x 30 cm piece of green Bazzill Dots card.  I folded it in three, cut the corners to give my tag shape and inked the edges.

I cut my tags from Authentique designer card using a Stamplorations stitched tag die.  I stamped the girl from This Is Me and hearts, grid and scribbly circles from Mixed Media Marks in shades of pink.  I added a girl die cut from peach card. 

More hearts and stitches from Mixed Media Marks and the girl from Believe In You stamped in shades of pink.

I've added a pocket on this tag so I can include a gift card or cash.  The balloon is die cut and embossed.  All the black stamped words come from both This Is Me and Believe In You.

 I added some jumbo pebble brads to the top of each tag.  

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you feel inspired to get out your stamps and create.   Share your makes using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.  See you there!!!

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale.


 Rubber Dance links:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi