Spread Love in the World Card by Dunja



Hello everyone, in these crazy times, it's love and bright colors that we need, right? I was inspired to make today's card by the many rainbows on the windows of the houses, which are supposed to symbolize hope. Then there are whole blocks of houses singing together on the balcony as a thank you and to spread love. That is exactly what it is, to bring back the beautiful thoughts with music, to make the world colourful again. I hope that my card today will do that a little bit. 



First I embossed the Music stamp on white cardstock.




Afterwards I took my Distress Oxide Inks, blended in rainbow colors.


Then I embossed the stamp Mix a Sentiment #1 white on black cardstock and cut out the matching words and stuck them on the card. I added some sequins in rainbowcolors too. 




Whenever you have the chance to spread some love, make it colourful, do it!
They'll thank you very much.

Stay healthy and creative.

Dunja xxx


     

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a super pretty card Dunja! I love that idea with the rainbow! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands