Doodle Flower Art Journal Page



Hello to all my crafty friends!  Mary here with a video tutorial for an art journal page featuring Doodle Flowers, Grungy Swirls and Mix a Sentiment 1 stamps.  These are some of my favorite stamp sets from Rubber Dance Stamps!  With these beautiful stamps, some masking tape and acrylic paint, you can get some awesome results on your journal pages.  Please watch the video below to see how it all came together:





Here are some close up pics:





Here are links to the stamp sets I used today:








I hope you enjoyed this blog post and you are inspired to use some of these stamps and techniques in your own project.  

Happy crafting, Mary

Find me on FB, IG and YouTube as Motley Mixed Media


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Super gorgeous page Mary! Thank you so much for sharing a video tutorial!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop