Hopeful Girl Atc´s

Hi everyone, Verónica is here. Today I come with a colorful and  hopeful series of Atc´s that I have made with the What a Girl Wonts .


Let's go step by step, so you can cheer up and make your own.I hope you enjoy it and you like it, it is done with great affection.

We cut watercolor paper that measures 3 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches, if you prefer in centimeters 8,9cm by 6,4 cm approximately. 

We choose a stencils, we apply texture paste, in my case crackle effect. Ideally, let it dry, but to accelerate the process, I use a heat gun


When the pasta is completely dry, we will apply color to the background.I have used pigments as watercolors.


The next step, stamp and color the rubber stamps.On this occasion I have used watercolor pencils.



One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition.I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the longest.      


After pasting the elements, and adding the feeling, we already have our atcs ready


Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:






I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
These are so cute! Love your colouring so much! It's fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful ATCs.
scrapocket said…
Tks Susanne 🤗🤗🤗

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!