Be a Pineapple - Art journaling with video tutorial by Melina

Hello!

It´s Melina here today sharing a journal spread. I made a video
for you, and you´ll find it further down.
Be a pineapple and stay safe everyone!


I used quite a lot of Rubber Dance stamps on this spread. 
I used the Be a Pineapple stamp in the background and as focal points.
I used the Lace Borders and Grungy Sequins for visual texture and the 
leaves from the Things with Wings stamp set as a border to frame the spread.


Here´s the video. Hope you´ll enjoy watching :)


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Love, Melina

Rubber Dance stamps used:




Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
This i gorgeous with all the dreamy with embossing and I love the words:)
Susanne Rose said…
What a gorgeous page! I love it! Can't wait to watch the video! Thank you so much for sharing also a video!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!