Flower Swag Journal Page by Angie Coomber



Hello crafty friends, how are you all doing?
Today I have a fairly quick page for you - it may not look like it but you'll see what I mean soon...

I started off by using the Loose Florals #2 and Grungy Butterfly #1 stamp sets to stamp on some old scrapbook paper (this is the quick bit - no painting required!) I only used green and red papers for this. The leaves and butterflies are stamped with embossing ink and black embossing powder, the flowers with sparkly black embossing powder.


I loosely scribbled an arrow shape in my journal, using a black Stabilo All pencil, then smudged this with a water brush. I added some background stamping using the Loose Florals, Grungy Borders & Journal Words stamps to add some background stamping. I also added some splatter & mark making using yellow ochre paint.


Next I arranged the cut out flowers, leaves and butterflies on the page until I was happy (you can always take a photo to refer to), then glued them down. Finally I added a quote sticker.



I really hope you like it, stay safe and share your creations with us!

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

  







Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What wonderful page Angie! It's such a clever idea. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands