Flowers gone Wilde, cards by Mariken



Hi everyone,  
Mariken here, with two cards with the new and beautiful stamps "Flowers gone Wilde".


I started making the background with my gelliplate, stencils and acrylic paint.  Then I made some marks with the stamps "Mixed Media Marks". After that I coloured my flowers with watercolor and glued them on the page.


The stamps I used:

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/flowers-gone-wild/#cc-m-product-14348280033

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/mixed-media-marks/#cc-m-product-14348286233


 Here a little reminder that our Mood Board Challenge continues in
the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
Enjoy your Sunday and stay safe!

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What amazing cards!!! I love them so much and I really like the colour combination!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop