Circle Journal Pages by Shilpa

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here,
I have created these two new pages in my circle journal today, using Crazy Flowers 2 and Things With Wings Stamps Sets from RubberDance.


In the beginning of January I made Circle Journal using bunch of old CDs and have plan to finish these pages by end of 2020.


To start with, I applied Textured paste through circle stencil. When paste was dry, I used 3-4 acrylic colors. I also used tissue paper with stamped text on it, in the background.

On another watercolor paper, I sprinkled Red Brusho powders and onto that I spritzed water. I dried it with heat gun. Using Crazy Flowers stamps and black archival ink, I got these lovely flowers images. I fuzzy cut them and adhered on the textured surface.

I also added stamped word "Passion".

On this circle page, I have created mixed media background similar to first page.

 Beautiful butterflies images are created using Rubber Dance-Things with Wings Stamps set.

Love the way these pages turned out... Flowers and Butterflies, always make us happy!! Don't they?
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Rubber Dance stamps used here:





Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Stunning pages Shilpa! I adore that round shape, it's really cool. Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands