Art Journal Page Spread Your Wings by Lisa

Hi my dear friends!
Lisa today to share with you my new art journal spread with beautiful Rubberdance stamps!


I started with a little collage of patterned papers, then I brushed white gesso with a spatula to blend the papers into the background.



Then I took some acrylic paints and I used them on the page with my fingers, leaving some white spaces to give more brightness to the page.


On a piece of watercolor paper I used oxide inks with water and then I stamped and cutted a butterfly from Grungy Butterflies small set.


I used stamps from Grungy Stuff, Journal Words and Grungy Borders on my page with archival inks. To add more interest I made some splatters with black liquid paint.


Finally I glued the butterfly and some words from Mix a Sentiment set and I made splatters with white liquid paint.


Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:


                                                                       Grungy Stuff


                                                                  Journal Words


                                                                  Grungy Borders



I hope you enjoyed my art journal spread!
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa




Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Love your spread so much!!! The colours are amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!