A Whaley Great Time by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today with another home decor creation using Rubber Dance stamps.
I had so much fun using the 'Whale Wishes' set so I used them again.


It measures 6 inches in diameter and I just wanted to give a sense of fun simply because this whale has such a lovely smile! I coloured the whale with watercolours and the background is painted.
The stars are from 'Textured Feathers' and 'Textured Houses' stamps sets


I do hope you like it, thanks so much for looking.
Wishing you a lovely day, Samantha :)

Here are the stamp sets I used;




Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
Wonderful scenic wal hang, love the colours and the with embossing:)
Susanne Rose said…
Super beautiful!!! I love how this turned out. Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Atc´s Textured Birds by Verónica

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

February Theme Challenge - Layers