CAS Friday, Card by Dot

Hi there!

Today it's my turn for another CASual Friday post. I've used the "Take The Plunge" and "Whimsical Summer" stamp sets to make a fun Summer card.





I've used a reverse mask to make a circle through which I've added colour and also stamped a sun.  The swimmer is stamped firstly onto the card itself, followed by stamping her onto some scrap card and cutting out only her body. This was then adhered to the card.  I was able to colour her arms without them being discoloured by the yellow ink in the circle.


Clean and Simple!
Distress Inks
Versafine Ink

Thank you for stopping by today.
Dot x

Comments

Clean and simple and awesome!
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful CAS card love the stamps
Carol x
Sue said…
This is brilliant Dot, I love your big orange sun xx
Beautiful card Dot, loving the richness of the sun
Hugs
Donna xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Gorgeous, Dot! I love the CAS style and you nail that look! Love how you made the lady's foot go outside of the card like that - cool detail. The sun is also awsesome! Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
This is lovely Dot xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button