Easy and Simple Watercolour Artist Trading Cards by Susanne

Hi there!

Susanne here with a trio of watercolour ATCs. I used the lovely Carved Whimsy Wood stamps together with my Mijello Mission gold watercolours, Memento Inks and alcohol markers.


What I did:
I created the backgrounds with watercolours wet on wet. I used washi tape to frame every card before I painted it.
The lovely images are stamped with Memento inks, because I finished every card by colouring some areas with alcohol markers. Finally I added a Tim Holtz word sticker to every card.






Thank you for stopping by today
xx Susanne.

http://www.rubberdance.com/


Supplies:

Comments

Lovely colourful cards❣
Sue said…
These are beautiful Susanne xx
Julie S said…
Simple and lovely.
Ooooh love these Susanne, very striking artwork
Hugs
Donna xx
Ink Art Designs said…
These ATC's are so full of colour Susanne. Gorgeous!!! The nature stamps are a beautiful match with the background. Love these!!!
Dot x

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

New Stamps!!!