Technique Thursday - art journal page with emboss resist technique by Melina

Hi!

It´s Melina here today on Technique Thursday with a journal page to share with you.
I used a lot of gorgeous Rubber Dance stamps on this page.
When this blog post goes live, I´m with my family on vacation in Spain.
That is the inspiration for this page :)


I recorded my process and you´ll find the video tutorial here


Rubber Dance stamps used:

Hope I could share my vacation feelings with you :)
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina



Comments

Sue said…
This is beautiful Melina, hope you're having a wonderful time on holiday xx
We have! Thank you so much 💕
Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful page, Melina!! Love the happy summer colours. Thanks so much for sharing - great video tut! ♥ ♥ ♥

- I wish you a fun, relaxing, enjoyable stay in Spain!
Ink Art Designs said…
Gosh, a holiday in Spain sounds so good! I've a friend who has just returned from Spain and LOVED it! Your AJ page looks gorgeous - off to watch the video. Have fun in Spain!!!
Thank you so much sweet ladies 💕
Totally awesome Melina, always love watching your fab videos too
Hugs
Donna xx
What a gorgeous page xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button