CAS-ual Friday: ATC by Melina

Hello!

It´s Melina here today on CASual Friday with a cute little ATC to share.


I stamped the Flying Ink Bottle girl on a piece of photopaper that I have coloured 
with Distress Oxide inks. I stamped her once again on a red scrap piece of paper and cut out the wings and label for the ink bottle. I glued them into place.
Then I just stamped the quote from the same stamp set and doodled around the edges 
and my ATC was finished.
I really love this stamp!

Rubber Dance stamps used:

Hope you will all have a wonderful weekend :)
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina



Comments

Sue said…
This is fab Melina, I love your doodling and she's one of my favourites xx
Susanne Rose said…
Super ATC Melina!!!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Lovely ATC, Melina! The red wings adhered on top is a nice detail the way they go slightly on the outside like that. Thanks so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Ink Art Designs said…
I love this stamp too. He is such a good size for an ATC. The extra detail with the red looks fantastic Melina x
Fab ATC Melina, love this image
Hugs
Donna xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button