Simplicity Sunday- ATCs with Asia

Hello there!

Hope you all are having really nice, really sunny Sunday! Today I have for you another easy project and surprisingly (or not!:) it's a set of ATCs:) I think I am in love with ATC form and for sure I a in love with those two sets of stamps from Rubber Dance: Affirmations and Round in Circles. But then again who does not love motivating words and circles?! :)



I did my background with Distress Oxides inks. I simply added them to the page with sponge, then used my homemade stencil and wiped away the ink with baby wipe while holding well the stencil. Then with the same Oxides I added some circular stamps. The stamp I used as a focal point was embossed with black embossing powder and then I added some Crackle Accents on top of embossing.  The sentiments were embossed with white EP- I like the effect of white on black:) Then last step was to add some stars and tiny, tiny silver brads.






Rubber Dance stamps used:

Affirmations:




Round in Circles





Thanks for passing by and see you soon!

Hugs, 
Asia


Comments

Sue said…
These are fabulous Asia, I'm in love with circles too at the moment! xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Such a clever idea to make a matching ATC set like this! The crackle on top of the black embossing looks really cool. Thank you so much for sharing, Asia! ♥ ♥ ♥
Julie S said…
Wow, these caught my eye right away. Awesome design!!
Beautiful and striking ATCs’ Asia, love them
Hugs
Donna xx
These are fabulous Asia xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button