Double pocket cards with tag, Jorunn Langås


Good morning and good Sunday, we are soon in December, but I don't have a Christmas card to show off.  I will celebrate Bibi, and create a birthday card to honor her.

I've used the colors from the monthly challenge.  I have assumed that it is the favorite colors for Bibi and since we celebrate her big day (29 years, right)



You can participate in the challenge, just follow the link here

Many congratulations on your birthday dear Bibi, it has been an honor to be allowed to be celebrating you.  I just have to say that I really love your stamps, and that you would ask me to show how one can play around and have fun with your stamps, it's a great honor.

I hope you have a lovely birthday and that some of your wishes are fulfilled.

I wish I could give you this so that I could have come to visit and we could drink some good wine under the palm tree


I've made a video tutorial so that you can make this card. You'll find it at the bottom of the blog.

There are two pockets in this card, and it is perfect for me who loves to write much when I send cards.  I had room for three tags in these pockets.  I'm pretty sure if you do not have much decoration on, you will have room for four tags.



In the video I show you the fold technique and how I created these tags.

I speak in Norwegian.


I have used.

Stamps:



Paper:
Papirdesign - Sommerfugler i magen
Inkssentials Craft Tags

Medium:
13 @rt Gel medium
13 @rt Hvit gesso
Finnabair Texture paste white crackle
Glossy Accents (flytende lim)

Tattered Angels
Glimmer Mist - Turquoise blue - maya blue - festival - tropical pink - amethyst -dried lavender.
glam - Black.

Decorations:
Little B butterflies
Creative Embellishments chipboard leaves
Various flowers (stash that I do not remember where they came from)
Kort og Godt bling
Papirdesign dots
Simple stories dots
3D foam pads from Papirdesign

That's all from me, have a lovely creative day, hug from Jorunn













Comments

Julie S said…
Wow, what a great birthday card!
Craftyfield said…
Beautiful Jorunn! I enjoyed the video too, although I don't actually understand any Norwegian...
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you so much, Jorunn sweetie! ♥ Awesome tag card in my fave colours!
Interesting video tutorial with several fun tips. Love it!! ♥
I just came back from the mountains, celebrating all weekend with 5 friends who have or soon will turn 50. What a party, and then to come home to this! Thanks again!!

So glad to hear that, thank you sooooo much ♥
For you i can almost do everything... ♥
Hi Jorunn. First I just wanna thank you for your kind words about us on the Design Team ♥ I've just watch you video, and I love it! Thank you for showing your lovley card with tags, that was a great idea I'm gonna try some day.
Hugs, Anita
Thank you Anita ♥ Tag me if you make a card like this, love to see how you will make it. Hugs Jorunn ♥
Mac Mable said…
Absolutely amazing and so creative x
Yes, I will Jorunn! :-)
Hugs, Anita ♥
Jackie PN said…
Jorunn, what a beautiful card for Bibi! Thank you so much for the video and fab inspiration! xx
Jackie PN said…
ps, I may not understand you,but love listening to you speak! ")
Jackie, wow now I got tears in my eyes, this is the nicest anyone has said to me. Big Hug ♥

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button