Challenge Reminder - CAS Birthday Card by Bibi


Hellooooo, darling stampers! Have you joined the ongoing Rubber Dance challenge yet?
I'm turning 50 next month, so our challenge's theme for November is, of course, birthday! The theme is optional, though, just use our three colours and you're in :-)



I had made the card below for this week's CASology challenge and have entered it from my personal blog. My original card has no sentiment on it, I added it after I had joined the CASology challenge because their theme is not birthday, but TEAM. The first kind of team I thought of was a Design Team ...  I know, these three dancers might not look much of a Design Team to you, but humour me; the stamp is made of Rubber and they Dance, plus they're fun and colourful, so there you have it:
The Rubber Dance Design Team! (In real life, they look like this, 'case you wondered....)



Dancers stamped on Strathmore Mixed Media paper, coloured in with ZIG clean colour markers and a waterbrush. For the colourful "floor" I first scribbled the three colours (ZIG markers) on an acrylic block, wet the paper where I wanted the colours to be, and used my waterbrush to pick up one colour at a time and let them flow around inside the wet stripe. Mounted on black base card with just a teeny thin frame showing.

So... what are you waiting for? Come join our November challenge. There will be prizes!

In fact, there will be TWO winners this month - one will be the DT Pick among those who have used stamps from Rubber Dance, and the other will be one among all entries, using any stamps from any company, and I get to pick that winner, 'cos it's my birthday (soon) and I do what I want to! ;-) 

I wish you all a lovely day.
Thanks for stopping by!

 Love,
Bibi






Comments

ionabunny said…
Love this. These dancers are such fun. Lovely to see them dancing across the page. Hugz
Mac Mable said…
Such a clever and fun idea for the challenge. Great movement with the dancing figures x
Jackie PN said…
Fun card Bibi! And you used three of my most favorite colors!! Happy birthday month!
hugs xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button