Happy Birthday card with bright colours

Hello, and welcome, Anita from the Design Team here today to show you a birthday card I've made with our challenge colours.


Here is a step by step how I made this card:

White cardstock coloured with turquoise, pink and purple Distress Ink

A stencil and pink Distress Ink

Another stencil and turquoise and Purple Distress Ink

Some water spritz and gently push a Kitchen roll over it to pull of some colour.

I coloured the houses and the snowman with Distress Ink, Distress Marker and Dylusions Ink Sprays and a waterbrush


I've used Distress Spray Stain in silver to achieve some sleet - just what we have in Bergen/Norway the whole winter, he he he :-)




I cut them out and use a Faber Castell Big brush pen around the edges. I've used Distress Ink Black soot around the edges of the card

I embossed Happy Birthday with black glitter and glued some tread on the "sign" for it to hang on the snowman








I stamped Congratulations on the background with pink Archival ink. And I stamped some stars above.

Stamps I've used on this card is:
- Snowman from the set Frosty Friends
- Houses from the set Textured Houses
- Stars from the set Textured Houses
- Congratulations from the set Beautiful words
- Happy Birthday from the set Beautiful Words



That's all for now my dear friends. I will be back in the beginning of December. Stay tuned, there will be more to come.
Remember to join the Challenge, and remember to make a birthday card for Bibi, the owner of Rubber Dance.

Hugs, Anita

my blog: http://nitisartfromheart.blogspot.no

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
WOW! This is a stunning card, Anita. Love the vibrant & happy colours for your winter scene. Thank you SO much for the awesome card and tutorial!! BIG HUG! ♥
LOVE this, absolutely stunning card
Hugs
Donna xx
Julie S said…
Lovely and festive - great color choices!
Craftyfield said…
I love the deep tones of the card and the great details in the background and in the scene. The poor snowman is feeling blue though...
Susanne Rose said…
Thanks for this awesome tutorial. Brilliant work!!! Hugs, Susanne.
Melissa said…
This is so pretty, Anita! I just LOVE all that rich color!!!
Jackie PN said…
Great card and love love love your background Anita!xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button