Birthday Card for Bibi

Hello.  Welcome.   Gail from the design team here today.  I have made a birthday card for Bibi.  Have you heard?  In December Bibi celebrates her 50th birthday, so today I am sharing a birthday card for her. 



A whole herd of elephants on their way to Bibi's birthday party.  I used MME patterned paper and stamped the elephant from African Animals and the sentiment from Happy Birthday.  I coloured with distress inksI've used the colours from Rubber Dance's November challenge:



Inside is a little surprise.......



This is a tealight card.  It can hold 6 tealights, or 50 cake candles LOL.  I stamped one of the flowers from Textured Flower with Picked Raspberry distress ink.  The giraffe is from African Animals.  29 again??? is from Funny Birthday.  The awesome birthday sentiment was embossed with black powder.  I cut the circle apertures using Simon Says Stamp Luminary Circles die.  You can find the instructions for this card here.




Thanks for dropping by. 
You can find all the stamps I used, and many more, in

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Awww, thank you so much, Gail! ♥ This card is really cool - and such a lovely surprise inside!! I did not see that coming when I saw the front with the herd of colourful elephants - my #1 fave animal! Also love the giraffe and the goggle eyes! I certainly hope you will send this card to me! ;-) Very pretty please? Yeah, I have no shame begging. You know me. Anyway - thank you. Love it!!!! ♥
Susanne Rose said…
What a fun and colorful card!!! Looks like a big and wild party :-) xx Susanne.
Craftyfield said…
Great card inside and out! Also very costly...what with all the candles...
Love it Gail!
ionabunny said…
Bwahahahahaha. Hope she has a cake big enough LOL. Hugz
brenda said…
What a fabulous idea for the youngsters Gail, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x
Wendy L said…
Wonderful cards, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx
Jackie PN said…
Omgosh Gail, what a sweet idea with the candles!!Great card! And 29 again! ha me too!! heeheee
laury55 said…
great card Gail, love the stamping and the idea of adding candles...thanks for joining us at WOW embossing challenge
Such a brilliant idea! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With A Die.

Emma - DT
Helen Gullett said…
Wow! That is one creative idea. Love the card. Thank You for playing along with HLS Anything Goes with Dies.

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button