Use Your Paper Scraps - Birthday Card by Susanne

Hi everyone!

It's Susanne writing today and I'm sharing one tip to use some of your paper scraps.  I am sure that everybody has some!!!  I'm mixing my scraps with the Textured Flowers and the Beautiful Words stamp sets.


These papers are from the DCWV 12" x 12" Birds & Butterfly Stack.  I tore five different strips with my most favourite patterns.

I also used another piece of black scrap paper and embossed some of the lovely flowers with WOW! Opaque White powder.

I stamped two of the Textured Flowers with Memento Luxe "Pear Tart" onto my card base.  I used the "happy" from the Beautiful Words for the first part of my sentiment.


The paper strips are adhered, with a bit of overlapping.


Finally I embellished the card with my flowers and the "Birthday" die cut (CUTplorations).  The black gives a high contrast, which lets the colors pop even more.

Thank you for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.

Rubber Dance Stamps:
Textured Flowers
Beautiful Words

12" x 12" Stack by DCWV:
Birds & Butterflies




Comments

SD pooja said…
I loved the use of pps on this card !Its wonderful !
A wonderful use of paper scraps and Rubber Dance stamps, Susanne!
Hugs, Anita ❤️
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Susanne! ♥ Your card is beautiful and this is such a lovely way to use some of those scraps we have around. Great idea!
Craftyfield said…
Wonderful Susanne! And any ideas to use scraps is welcome... I have a mountain I am trying (in vain) to reduce!
Wow this is absolutely stunning, beautiful card
Hugs
Donna xx
ionabunny said…
Love those black and white flowers against the bright scraps. Lovely card. Hugz
Gerrina said…
Looks like a fun card to make and looks so good!
Jackie PN said…
What a simple and so lovely card!! I love this thank you for sharing! xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button