Birthday Card


Du kan læse dette indlæg på dansk her (post in Danish)


Hello good readers, Susan here from DT. I have again made a birthday card that is easy to make. I have been in my paper stack and found paper that fits this month's challenge. The stamps used are Beautiful Words and Fly With Me and those you can buy in the Webshop. I have colored with Zig Clean Color and Prismacolor. My base is strong white paper distressed with salty ocean ink and I have used archival ink jet black to the stamp and congratulations word. There is adorned with paper lace and sequins.


I wish you all a good day.
Hugs, Susan


http://rubberdance.blogspot.no/2016/11/rubber-dance-challenge-november.html
Remember to use all 3 colors.

Comments

Craftyfield said…
This image makes me smile! It should come with a soundtrack... "I believe I can fly...". I love the vibrant colours, Susan.
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Susan! ♥
I love the happy colours! Nice touch with the sequins.
Hugs! ♥
Very nice card, Susan! Love the colours and design.
Hugs, Anita
Jackie PN said…
I love this Susan- so colorful and just the right sprite to add magic! hugs,Jackie
Gorgeous card, such cheerful colours ;)
Hugs
Donna xx
ionabunny said…
Amazing colouring on that beautiful image. Gorgeous card Susan. Hugz
Susanne Rose said…
Oh I love your tag!!! Your colouring is amazing! xx Susanne.
Mac Mable said…
So pretty, so creative and loving that stamp x

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button