Spooky House by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today. We're approaching October 31st when lots of you may be celebrating all things spooky. Spooky scares me.... a lot so I made a house using the spooks from the new Little Witch stamp set because to me they're cute and not scary.

One of the many things I love about Rubber Dance stamps is how all the different sets work so wonderfully together, I hope my house is a good example. Here I've used three very different sets as shown below. 

To finish my house I used some Crackle Accents.


Little Witch for the cat and ghosts


Textured Houses for the windows

Whimsical Summer for the moon

I do hope you like it, thanks so much for looking!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)
 

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is so super cute! Need to make some Halloween Houses next year!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands