Quick Little Witch Card by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  I was sharing a technique over at the brand new Let's Squash It! challenge blog and I finished off my example using Rubber Dance Stamps new Little Witch, so I thought I'd share it here too!!!

I stamped Little Witch and her hat and fussy cut them.  I also masked off her pocket and stamped the top of the little bottle that comes with this set.  Everything was coloured with Promarkers and added to the foil embossed base I made.  I couldn't decide on a sentiment.  What do you think????

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale.

 Rubber Dance links:


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a super fun card. Great background! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life