A tag with I Heart Art stamp by Saadia Nawaz

 Hi Everyone,

Saadia here, with a little art tag for you. I hope you like it.

Art tag with Rubber Dance stamps


I made the background with acrylic paints. 

Background stamping was done with the Mixed Media Marks stamp set.

Added more background texture with Grungy Swirls stamp.

Background stamping with Rubber Dance stamps


Stamped my focal image from the I Heart Art stamp set.

Finished the spread by adding a quote from the Journal Words stamp.



That's all for now. 

A reminder that we have a challenge that goes all month in the Rubber Dance stamps Facebook group. You can find the link to the Facebook group here

Thank you for your precious time, 

Take care, 

Saadia Nawaz.


Stamps used:








Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a brilliant tag! I love it so much!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop