ATC Trio - Share some Love

Happy Saturday Rubber Dance Friends, 

let me quickly say something that is not related to my blog post itself. Corona is on everyone's lips, worldwide. We, the creative people who bring color into the world, should share this much more often. Send a card or a letter to a dear person you cannot meet right now. Handmade cards are something for the heart, we all know that, right? Please share some love when you can 💗

What about some Artist Trading Cards today?


I use my Gelliplate very gladly and often. Thereby so many backgrounds are created, which I like to use, so also today for the ATCs. 

First I used a stencil and structure paste. In the still wet paste I sprinkled embossing powder and heated it. This structure looks fabulous, doesn't it?

Embossed stamp motifs on vellum always look wonderful, you can see the effects in the background and have a nice motif, very noble in the foreground. These flower stamps are perfect for this. 





Here are the three ATCs that i made.


Thank you very much for your time to stop by and read. For much more inspiration please visit our Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook. We are looking forward to meeting you!

Stay healthy and be creative! Make the world more colorful.

Best Wishes
Dunja xx


Here are the stamps i've used:

   
 




Comments

Susanne Rose said…
These ATCs are so brilliant! I love your style so much!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi