I Wish I May, I Wish I Might Cardmaking by Dot

 Hello everyone,
I hope everything is okay in your part of the world.

Today I have a card to share with you that uses a mix of 
old and new stamps.


As a kid did you look up at the stars and make this wish?
We use to say these words for the first star that we saw in the sky.
It is from Affirmations.

I still say the words every now and then.

The background has been made using Distress Oxides and Inks
to create a galaxy effect.

The moon is from our new Celestial stamp set.
The extra stars are from Little Witch.

If you would like to see how the background was made
you can find it on my YouTube channel here.

Here are some more close up pictures for you.





I added some black fine liner to the embossed words
to help them stand out more.



And the moon has been coloured with water colours
and pencils.
Isn't the moon gorgeous?


The stamps used on this card are:








A reminder that we have our Mood Board challenge
over in our facebook group.


My card was inspired by some colours and the trees
reaching up to the sky.
What do you see that inspires you?
I hope you join in the fun with us.


Wishing everyone a crafty day.
Dot x

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Oh wow! I love this so much! The background colors are so amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi