Coming Home for a Pink Christmas

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  It's a wet and glum day in Norway today so I decided to get glitzy with glitter and go pink for Christmas.  I've used the very cool Coming Home winter village stamp set.   When I saw these stamps, and the Happy Place set, I had all sorts of ideas.   I love that each little building has it's own character and accessories, and also the other small stamps Suzanne includes in her large sheet sets to add fun little details.   

I've kept this really simple, cos Christmas is a busy time.  I love the result and it's a quick make, if you don't count glitter glue drying time LOL.  I started by stamping the Church on a pink panel with Cactus Flower archival ink.  Then I masked it and stamped the two houses either side, also using the Cactus Flower ink.  I added colour with distress markers in shade of pink and a bit of Weathered Wood and then I went mad crazy with the iridescent glitter glue!  Well, you need a bit of bling at Christmas.  A little smudge of Pink Petunia chalk ink around the top edge to stop it looking so flat and all mounted on a textured gold foil base.

I hope you feel inspired to get out your stamps and create something today.   Join the fun and link up your makes using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.  See you there!!!

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale.


 Rubber Dance links:

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a fun card! Pink Christmas is super cute!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi