Autumn Tag by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, how are you?

I am in our camper van as I'm writing this and it is very wet and windy outside.

I set myself a little challenge for this project. I gathered together a collection of autumn themed bits and pieces and brought them with me to see what I could come up with.


I began by glueing some bits of ephemera to the tag to create a background.


I then chose some stamped mushrooms and leaves and arranged them around the sides of the tag.

I added one of Tim Holtz's paper dolls, some green-gold watercolour splatter, "confetti", some black and white doodling as well an as an autumnal quote.


I hope you like it! Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Textured mushrooms

Doodle flowers 

Loose florals 2




Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a gourgeous tags! There is so much to explore! I love it so much!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop