Don´t limit yourself, art journal page with video by Melina

 Hello creative friends!

It´s Melina here today sharing an art journal page.
Last time I made a balloon out of a pineapple, and this time I turn the
balloon into a pineapple...


I used the In the Air and Be a Pineapple stamp sets to create the pineapple, and I added 
the tropical, floral touch using the Weed Love stamp set.

You can see exactly how I made this page in the video HERE.
Hope you´ll enjoy watching!



Rubber Dance stamps used

Thanks for stopping by today!
Stay safe and create <3

Love,
Melina













 

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a fabulous page! I love all these colors! Thank you so much for a tutorial!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi