Loose Leaf Art Journal Page by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, how are you all doing?

Are you a gelli print hoarder like me? Then this might be a good stash buster for you.


I started with my collection of gelli prints...


...and tore them into strips of about 1.5cm.


Then I stamped the lovely face from the Believe in you set on a yellow background, drew a circle around it and cut it out.


I edged the circle with Distress Ink.




Next, I did some background stamping, using the Mix A Sentiment #2 and Round in Circles stamp sets.


I lightly glued the circle to the page and then arranged the paper strips around it, using the colours of the rainbow as a rough guide. Once I was happy with the positioning of the circle and strips I glued everything down properly.

I did some doodling and added "confetti", which I made from the gelli prints using a single holepunch.
Finally I added the quote and a little bit of gold splatter.


Stay safe! Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:



Comments

Becca Cruger said…
what a way to use up prints! this design positively shines.
Susanne Rose said…
What a fab idea! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!