CAS butterfly on card and envelope by Ellie Knol


Ellie here today with a little inspiration, I hope you are doing fine!!

 

For today's card (and envelope)  I chose for a clean-and-simple composition, 
which is a style I don't use too often.



I masked the butterfly (or moth actually) to be able to stamp the script (Art Defined) 'behind' it. 


The images have been colored with watercolor pencils, the blue background with PanPastel. 



I splattered white ink to finish it off... 


Rubber Dance Stamps:

Inky Friends

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Such a super pretty card! Thank you so much for sharing!
Ellie Knol said…
Thanks very much!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!