Faith & Hope by Lisa

Hi friends! 

Lisa today on the blog to share with you my new art journal inspiration with Rubber Dance stamps! I love creating art journal pages because I can express my feelings in that particular moment and fix them on the page.


To start I brushed a coat of white gesso on my page and I made collage with tissue papers and old book pages. I brushed clear gesso on all over and I painted my background with my favorite watercolors. 


I used Old Book Page set and Grungy Stuff with archival inks to give more interest into the background.



 I stamped and embossed the sentiment from Journal Words set on a piece of black cardstock.


Finally I made some splatters with white liquid paint.

I used these products from the shop: 

https://www.rubberdance.de/single-stamps-1/old-book-page/#cc-m-product-13970438333






I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today! 
Hugs, Lisa



Comments

Susanne Rose said…
I love this page! It's super beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!
Ellie Knol said…
Yes, it is beautiful..

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands