Atc's Textured Birds

 Hello and welcome to Sunday's post. How's everybody? I enjoy and have fun creating colorful Atcs, I hope you like them.


I've also been playing with  Mixed media marksGrungy Stuff  and Textured Birds. Very easy to do, we start. We cut watercolor paper in a size  2,5 x 3,5 inches. In my case, the paper smooth and hot pressed.And I color the backgrounds with inks.



When the backgrounds dries (we can speed up the process with a heat gun) we're going to add texture and depth with permanent black ink, and with oxide inks here and there.


One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.I start by stamping, coloring and cutting out some of the birds from the Textured Birds set.


We already have our atc's ready .Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.







Here are the  Rubber Dance Stamps I used:





I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.

Comments

Canne said…
What inks do you use, I love the colours in this project.
Susanne Rose said…
I love these ATCs. They are so pretty and colorful!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands