Believe In You Tag by Dot

 Hello everyone.
Today I've a tag to share with you.
Another one to add to my tag journal!



I've played with oxides on glossy card to create the background for 
this card.  You can see how this was done on my YouTube channel here.

The gorgeous girl and words are from the stamp set
Believe In You.
I really love how many different ways you can use this set.

There is background stamping using
Twiggy Leaves.

Here are some close ups of my tag for you ...


How beautiful she is!




A heart from another stamp set has been added inside the circle.
It was a fluke that it matched up with the 'good heart' words.
Maybe it was meant to be.




Twiggy Leaves has been stamped in the same colours
as the background.
Tone-on-tone stamping.



... and more Twiggy Leaves to balance it out.


The stamp sets used are:






Our monthly Mood Board which
can be found over on facebook.


I've used leaves and circles from the Mood Board
for my inspiration.
What do you see that might inspire you?

I hope you enjoyed looking at my tag.
It will be something quite different to add to my 
collection.

Wishing everyone a really crafty day.
Dot x

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is so so beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop