Butterfly Girl Tag with Embossing and Inks

 



 


Hello, my crafty friends!  Mary here with a beautiful mixed media tag that I created using Butterfly Girl 1 , Mix a Sentiment 1 and Vintage Hotel Receipt stamps by Rubber Dance.  I love to use embossing as a resist for Distress Oxide Inks.  Adding the lace and tissue paper creates a beautiful touch.  


Here's my video tutorial:



Here are some close ups of the tag:





The stamps I used:








Thanks for checking out my tag for the Rubber Dance Design Team.  


To find me on FB, IG and YT, search Motley Mixed Media


Happy Crafting,

Mary 

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Gorgeous make! This is so pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands