Inspire your Dreams by Lisa

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today on the blog to share with you my new art journal inspiration with Rubber Dance stamps! 

To start I brushed a coat of white gesso on my page and I made some stencils with modelling paste. I used some liquid acrylics paints with a little bit of water to get a watercolor effect.


I used also Mix a Sentiment #2 set and Grungy Circles with archival inks to give more interest into the background.


I chose Doodle Flowers set and I made some stamps on a piece of white cardstock, so I cutted them. I stamped and embossed the sentiment from Journal Words set on a piece of black cardstock. 



Finally I made some splatters with yellow liquid paint

I used these products from the shop: 







I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration! 
Hugs, Lisa



Comments

Dora said…
This is very Nice.
Susanne Rose said…
I love this page! It's so beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!