Wild and Free ► Majo

Hi Folks, Majo here today to show you a page of my little Art Journal.

I must say that I always love silhouette stamps. The solid butterflies are very special to me.



The silhouettes or solid images can be inked in different colors, which makes them look more alive.

In my case I used Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black on my first round of stamping, then added in in the colour of my background. I love it.

But let's start at the beginning. I inked the page of my litte art journal with Ranger Ink *Shaded Lilac* and *Spiced Marmelade* and used a Darkroom Door Stencil with Shaded Lilac also.

I added the vintage script image and then on top the Butterflies solid stamp as described before.

I *framed* my page with the thread stamp and distressed all edges.

Some close ups for you .....



Stamps I used:

Vintage Script
Sentiment from Grungy Butterflies
Thread from Grungy Borders

Please don´t forget that we have a challenge each month! 

You can find the challenge here in the 

FaceBookgroup Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge. 



Thanks so much for stopping by, happy Crafting ♥

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Awww! This is so beautiful!
ionabunny said…
This is so pretty Majo. Love the different colours on the silhouettes. Hugz
Ink Art Designs said…
I love the softness of this Majo. So very feminine.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs
ingunnsinekort said…
Gorgeous page:) Love the butterflyes!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi