Sarcastic Hedgehog Card by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance fans.  October is here and it's one of my favourite months of the year.  Along with December, cos that's Christmas of course.  And January, cos a new start is always exciting.  February is also pretty cool, can be wild, but it's short and there's all that love around!!  Oooohh, and don't forget April, that's my birthday month so nuff said.  And I quite like June and July and August too, cos we should be able to soak up the sun.  Hmmmmm sunshine......!!!!  OK, so I have a thing for a lot of months, but October always makes me think of crisp leaves, bright colours and blue skies on frosty days.  And hedgehogs.  Gotta think about the hedgehogs.........


I actually made this card for the Card Chain Challenge, which is an international card exchange that I help administrate and also participate in.  I used the sketch and humor options and was also inspired by the Rubber Dance moodboard this month, hence the hedgehog.  I stamped Handsome Hedgehog, masking the lily of the valley stem so it didn't get ink and so didn't get stamped!  I did a watercolour wash with Mowed Lawn distress ink for the grass and then coloured the mushrooms and hedgehog with Brusho's and gel pens.   I stamped the Butterflies and coloured with gel pens.  I finished by stamping the Sarcastic Superpower sentiment with black archival.


You can join the October fun and link up your makes using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and you could win a voucher to the shop!!  Hugz



Rubber Dance links:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop