Halloween tag with Textured Mushrooms

Hi there, 
its Astrid again, with a Halloween tag, to show you everything is possible for Halloween with the right colours.




I used a normal tag and glued some paper on it, then I put Distress Oxide Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin and Vintage Photo on it, and the edges with Walnut Stain.

The Ruler is paper from Tim Holtz. And the bone hand too.

I used the Textured Mushrooms stamp set.
The leaves dies is from my stash. The poison, warning and the spider are from internet.

I hope you like it.

Astrid

Comments

Dawn said…
Wow. I love this tag! The colours are so autumnal x
Susanne Rose said…
What a beautiful tag Astrid!!! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi