Follow your heart, journal page by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa from the Creative Team here,

It is a great pleasure to start a new journey here at the Rubber Dance blog today.


I've created this journal page using I Heart Art stamp set and Think Again stamp set.



In the background I created heart texture with DecoArt sand texture paste and heart stencils. To bring the colors on page I used Metallic acrylics.
I stamped the heart on Kraft paper.
The vintage bicycle is a metal charm which is colored with acrylics.



 I adore this sentiment - "when you follow your heart, journey becomes destination"
This stamp set from Rubber Dance also has other great sentiments in it. Hope you would like to check out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Shilpa
My blog: nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.com


Rubber Dance stamps used:
Heart from I Heart Art
Sentiment from Think Again











Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Shilpa! ♥
This is a beautiful page and such a wonderful start to your journey on our Creative team! I love the old book page background, it adds a lot of interest behind the lovely blue hearts. So happy to have you creating with us ♥
Jane said…
A lovely page with lots of lovely textures.Old book pages make such interesting work xx
ionabunny said…
Hi Shilpa. A very beautiful page. I love the texture paste hearts and that cycle. Must try that with the paint on metal charms. The scribbly heart is a lovely center piece. Love it. Hugz
This is a Wonderful page Shilpa! I love it!
Stunning page Shilpa, one of my favourite colour combinations & I love your use of words. I agree with the above comments regarding the use of old book pages, they always achieve such striking backgrounds xx
Artatag said…
What a beautiful page! ❤❤
Sue said…
This is beautiful Shilpa, I love the old text showing through in the background xx
Julie S said…
Lovely color choices on your page. I really like your distressed kraft heart panel, too.
Love your page Shilpa! TFS!
Thank you so much Bibi, I am sure going to enjoy this journey with Rubber Dance :):):)
Thank you so much Jane!
Thank you so much Gail for love and appreciation.
If you apply Finnabair white gesso onto the charm, it will hold any kinda color.
Thank you so much Mina.
Thank you so much Tracey, I am happy you enjoyed my page :)
Thank you so much Sue! :)
Thank you so much Julie!!
Thank you so much Yasmina, you are sweetheart :)
ionabunny said…
Thanks, I'll give it a try. Hugz
Susanne Rose said…
This is a stunning spread Shilpa! I love the blue so much!!! Hugs!
Jackie PN said…
Beautiful piece Shilpa!
hugs,Jackie ")

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button