Mail Art by Yasmina

Hello!

Yasmina here today!

I have a simple project for you...  mail art.  I love receiving cool mails in my box.  It's better than invoices or taxes, right?




I used some acrylic paint, and two sets of Rubber Dance stamps... 

You'll find them in the fabulous new shop! :) 






For stamping on my envelope I used Archival Ink, which is permanent and very good for mixed media projects.

Here is the back...





I have a video tutorial for you!




I hope you enjoyed it! ;)

Don't forget our current challenge! It's HERE.

You have until the end of the month.


Until next time....



Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you so much, Yasmina! Such a lovely envelope and great video tutorial! ♥
I enjoy decorating envelopes, but I forget the back ... (thanks for the reminder).
ionabunny said…
So pretty. Much more fun to receive this than a bill LOL. Hugz
Mac Mable said…
Love how you've done the back of the envelope too. Thank you for the tutorial and the tips along the way x
Very pretty envelope! I would love to get that in the mailbox ❤
hehe!! Thnak you Iona!
It's a pleasure to make tutorials! :)
Susanne Rose said…
Oh wow! This is an amazing envelope. I love the pastels!!!
jbonomo said…
Gorgeous and thank you for the inspiration!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button