Artist Trading Block

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

I would like to share this ATB with you today, for which I've used the stamp set A Little Birdie 



It is fun project which can be your next home decor piece.


Here is the making process of this...

 I've used DCWV photo cube.  I applied white gesso to all sides.



Applied teal and brown acrylic color to the cube and let it dry completely.


To get the weathered look I applied white paint with a dry brush.




I stamped these lovely birds on the sides of the cube.


On watercolor paper I stamped these birds with black archival ink.


 I colored the birds with watercolor markers.


I added flowers, stones, lace and trims - and my ATB is finished.



I hope you will like to make your own ATB.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

For more mixed media projects visit my blog:  Neon diary



Comments

Sue said…
Wow this is fabulous Shilpa xx
Wonderful, the birds are soooo cute!
Hugs
Donna xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful ATB, Shilpa! ♥ Thank you!
Susanne Rose said…
Awesome Artist Trading Block! I love the feeling of spring!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button