Mixed Media ATCs - Video by Susanne


Hi my dear mixed media friends!!!

Susanne writing today and I am sharing a new video tutorial. I created a set of two Artist Trading Cards with the Textured Feathers stamp set. I used many layers on this cards, so this is also a little reminder for our February Theme Challenge. You have time until the 28th to join our "Layers" challenge.
I hope you enjoy watching the video!


Here are some close-ups.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Susanne



Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Acrylic Paints
Lascaux Fineliner
Ranger Archival Ink
Gesso
Glossy Accents
Art Anthology Colorations Spray
STAMPlorations Stencils
Joy!Crafts Stencil
Watercolor Crayon (Gelatos, Neocolor II)  

Comments

colorful and very beautiful Susanne!
They are great! I love them <3
Sue said…
This is wonderful Susanne, I LOVE your use of colour xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
FABulous, Susanne! ♥
Thank you for yet another great video tut. I learn something new every time I see how you do things! xx
Fabulous use of colour and techniques Susanne. Inspired me to go and finally purchase the Textured Feathers set.. Can't wait for it to arrive xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button