Inspire, Create, Dream: Art Journal Page by Lisa

Hi dear friends!
Lisa today to share with you my new art journal spread....Inspire, Create, Dream....


I started with a little collage of patterned papers, then I brushed white gesso to blend the papers into the background.


So I took my favourite watercolors and I colored my page with pink, blue and yellow leaving some white spaces to give more brightness to the page.


Then I used stamps from Grungy Stuff, Grungy Borders and Mix A Sentiment #1 with archival inks.
On a piece of watercolor paper I stamped some flowers and leaves from Loose Florals #1 stamp set and I colored theme with watercolors.


On a piece of black cardstock I stamped some inspired words from Journal Words set and I embossed with white powder.

I made some splatters with white liquid acrylic, I let it dry as well and I glued my paper embellishments.



I used a black watercolor pencil around the inspired words and as final touch I made other splatters with gold watercolor


Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:





I hope you enjoyed my art journal spread!
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a gorgeous spead Lisa! It's so so beautiful! I love all the colours!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life