Up, Up and Away

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here with a card I made the other day using Rubber Dance In The Air and Whimsical Summer stamps and a lot of colour.


I started with a gold base card and found a black panel that had this circle aperture already cut.  I cut the edge with a postage stamp die and added a similarly cut hot pink layer.  I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the balloon and sun-flower cloud from the In The Air set.  The hill is from the Whimsical Summer set.  I stamped and coloured it and fussy cut so I could have the flowers spilling out onto the black frame.  I arranged the balloon and flower cloud so they also overlapped the frame and embossed a Norwegian Happy Birthday sentiment to finish.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you feel inspired to get out your stamps and create something today.   Join the fun and link up your makes using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.  See you there!!!

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale.




 Rubber Dance links:





Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a pretty card! Love the combination of the stamps! Thanks so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life