Always be amazing - Flowery Embroidery Frame by Dunja


Hello everyone, today I have an embroidery frame that I pimped. It has a diameter of 20cm, lots of space for flowers and leaves. First I put in two strips of vellum and dabbed it with golden ink spray.
Then I embossed and dyed the flowers from the Loose Florals #1 Set. I embossed the leaves in turquoise and green and coloured them as well. I love this watercolor effect. Then I cut out everything. After that I arranged and glued everything around the frame.


Finally I used the Mix A Sentiment 1 stamp set


I hope you like my colorful inspiration. Always remember, always be amazing!

Much Love
Dunja xx



Mix A Sentiment #1


Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
Love the embossing and the flowers are so vibrant:)
Susanne Rose said…
That looks so awesome!!! Thank you so much Dunja for your fabulous idea!!! It's just great!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life