"Today I choose to be Happy"!! A Tag by Yasmina

Hello my friends!




Yasmina here today with you for a little Mixed Media Tag, which is going to be in my planner. 
I try to be happy everyday! :)
I try not to loose my positivity attitude even if, we can have some bad situations in our life.

So, let's see how I made this Tag.

1. I cut a piece of watercolor paper with a Tag Die Cut with my Big Shot. And then, I choose three Distress Inks.




2. I added color on my background with Blending Tools (from Ranger Ink)





3. Then, I choose some Rubber Dance stamps for adding texture on my project.

I usually use Archival Ink. It's waterproof and permanent even if I use another medium on it.




You'll find all the stamps I used at the bottom of my post.





5. The final touch by adding a quote...




And here is my Tag....




With this quote, it is going to be perfect in my planner! :) 




I hope you enjoyed my process. See you very soon with the new May Color Challenge next monday!

Have a great week-end!






RUBBER DANCE STAMPS



Comments

Beautiful tag :) love the background stamping and the sentiment is brilliant!
Fabulous tag Yasmina, I love your simple show and tell instructions.. You've achieved stunning results. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Tracey xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Your tag is so beautiful, Yasmina! The colours are really yummy and I love how you combined those stamps from different sets to make the background. I, too, love that sentiment. When I'm ill, for instance, I tell myself that it's bad enough to be ill - I don't need to be in a bad mood on top! Thank you so much for making this fab tag and sharing the easy to follow instructions! ♥ ♥ ♥
Sue said…
This is really lovely Yasmina, the bright colours are perfect for lifting a mood, and it's the perfect combination of stamps. I love how organised (and clean) your inks are too lol xx
Jackie PN said…
Beautiful Yasmina!! I choose to be happy as well!
ionabunny said…
Very pretty. Love the font on that quote. Hugz
Fliss said…
Gorgeously colourful tag Yasmina and love the stamping on there.
Fliss xx
Thanks a lot Preeti! :)
Thank you very much sweet Tracey! <3
Thank you Sue. I try to keep organize but not easy!! lol
yeah!! life is so beautiful!
Thank you very much! :)
Susanne Rose said…
Brilliant tag Yasmina!! Thanks for sharing the process. Hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button