April Colour Challenge Reminder

Hi there!

Susanne here today and I'm sharing a little reminder for our April Colour Challenge. It's one of my favourite colour schemes this time!

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/04/april-colour-challenge.html

I've created a Birthday card with an embossing resist technique. I used the group of butterflies and embossed them with WOW! Clear Gloss powder. After that wet my watercolour paper and sprinkled it with Brushos. This is such an awesome and addicting technique. You never know how it'll turn out.
My focal point is the Butterfly Girl #1 . It's embossed with WOW! Primary Ebony on white card stock. I cut it out and adhered it to the centre.


Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne


Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:

Others:
WOW! Embossing Powder: Clear Gloss, Primary Ebony
VersaMark Ink
CUTplorations "Birthday" die
Watercolour Paper
Brusho Crystal Colours


Comments

Beautiful background and card, Suzz! Love it
Beautiful card :) love the color combo
hugs
preeti
Jackie PN said…
Just beautiful Susanne!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful! Love that background and the fluttering butterflies!
Thank you, Susanne! ♥
Love Your card, Susanne! So pretty ♥
Hugs, Anita
Fliss said…
Wow Susanne! Your card is totally amazing and the background is a stunner.
Fliss xx
Mac Mable said…
Fabulous stamp and loving that background x
Gorgeous, that background is amazing
Hugs
Donna xx
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
Fliss said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fliss said…
Oops! Had to delete my former comment as spelling errors which I hate!
Really love your card Susanne and looks like great minds think alike as I only just saw this!
Fliss xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button